Pre-Qualification & Pre-ApprovalThis is the most important first step, meet with a mortgage broker and find out how much you can afford to pay for a home. Sellers will be more receptive to potential buyers who have been pre-approved. The seller will know you are a serious buyer and can assume you can afford the amount you are pre-qualified by the lender.
List of Needs & WantsIn your search, have a clear goal of what you are looking to purchase. One list should be of items you must have, your NEEDS ( number of bedrooms, bathrooms, garage space etc.). The second list is your wishes that are nice to have but not essential (pool, green space, den etc.). This will help you focus and keep track of what you are looking for.
Selecting Your AgentHire your real estate agent. At Tiru Popal Group we work for YOU to ensure you are overly satisfied with your purchase.
What to Expect from Tiru Popal GroupAt Tiru Popal Group, our clients are our first and foremost priority. We want THE BEST for you. You can expect us to assess your needs by asking the right questions and provide you with guidance throughout the process. We will help create a plan or provide guidance on how to reach your goals with your future purchase. Our skills in negotiating, access to properties for sale and knowledge of financing options will save you time and effort while working with you to achieve the purchase of your dreams. We also analyze great opportunities for investment properties to ensure you are securing yourself a great asset for long term wealth.
Making an offerWhen we are ready to create an offer for your potential property, we will prepare it with appropriate components to entice the sellers.
Elements of an Offer Explained
- Offer Price: This is determined by the market value and research on the most recent comparable properties.
- Deposit: This will be an appropriate amount and will be applied to the purchase of your home.
- Terms: We will walk you through the terms and clauses inserted into each agreement to ensure you are protected with the most appropriate terms, conditions, and clauses.
- Conditions: We will advise you on how to proceed with appropriate conditions that protect you during the purchase process.
- Inclusions and Exclusions: These would include what would remain in the home such as appliances, fixtures, or decorative items.
- Closing Date: This is the day the property is legally transferred and the transactions of funds are finalized.